Just a wanted to hear from other subs as to their journey into submission.
I posted a question to the Dom's about domination and stated that it is easy for us, because we only have to find the right Master or Mistress to give ourselves to.

The only hard part for me was finding the courage to shed my old way of thinking and to accept who i truely am. I am a professional woman, a mother, and a have a whole host of friends. With all of that I was never ever fullfilled.

I knew from the start that i loved to be dominated,but did not have a name for it. it wasn't until i started to release my vanilla lifestyle and old way of thinking that i was totally free to be me!

I am extremely lucky to have a Master who is kind, patient and strict with me. He has taken the time to get know me, what i like, what my limits are and pushes me to places i never thought was possible! ( thank You mySir)

Since meeting Him, I know that I will never return to my old life and look forward to a life in service. He also taught me that my submission is a gift not a sexual toy or something to be used and taken lightly.

It has been a eye opening experience, and W/we have just begun!...lol

unmastered