Is it just me, or does anybody else snicker when browsing through personals which offer to "train" submissives or help them discover their "true" nature? Surely I'm not the only one who finds them condescending at best and predatory at worst.

I'm often tempted to respond to the ad and ask what kind of training is being offered. Accounting for Dummies?! Trying to help me learn to do my own taxes would require a masochist, not a sadist. LOL But seriously. I've always wondered since they invariably never expound on exactly what worthwhile lessons they're offering to teach or what their qualifications are.

As far as the ones who kindly offer to assist with exploration of my "true" submissiveness, I have serious doubts that they can teach me anything I don't already know as I'm convinced that it's nothing more than code for kinky sex. Being a red-headed slut who enjoys kinky sex fairly regularly, I'm wondering if there's some sort of exemption policy whereby I might skip all the "slut training" and go right to.....well.....whatever it is that cums next? LOL