I have a male submissive friend who I've known for about 2 years. He had originally wanted a relationship with me, but he's quite happy with the friendship we have. He and his mistress have parted ways, and he now has a submissive girlfriend. I have my kinky but not lifestyle dominant lover.

One day, I was bemoaning the fact that I'd probably never be collared while he had no less than 3 mistresses after him. He joked that the only way we'd ever be anything more than friends/play partners was if he wrestled me to the floor, slapped a collar on my neck and proclaimed me to be his Domme. Ha ha ha! I thought it was a great concept, only I wanted to collar a Dom.

Anywho, today I was telling my friend that I'd gotten a collar from my lover, one that is now too small for his dog's neck, so that makes me a collared vanilla sex slave thingy. We both agreed that only I could wind up doing something as crazy as that. He seemed a bit disappointed. He mentioned that he'd told his girlfriend about his idea to collar me as his Domme, and she thought it was funny as hell, too. The only thing was that he'd actually planned to buy me a collar since all three of us are going to B.I.T.C.H. (Being In Total Control of Him/Her) night this Friday at the local dungeon. I want to meet his girlfriend, and she wants to watch us play. He wanted to actually go through with the joke and collar me at the meeting/play party for dominatrices.

Well, the thing is, he's a good submissive and a good friend, so I told him that if he really wanted me as his mistress (more like service top) I'd happily accept his collar.

Is that crazy or what?! LOL We may get kicked out of the lifestyle for having too much fun!