Well, like the question says- ever had an orgasm or sexual experience so intense or emotional that it was overwhelming or made you cry? Care to share your story?

Today my DH and I were just having a normal, ordinary, vanilla, missionary, Sunday afternoon shag. We were just kind of giggly, relaxed, having a nice day off, etc. I had a little orgasm when we first started going at it, but kept on because it was so piddly and I wanted more. Well, we ended up orgasming at the same time (didn't know that happened outside of romance novels...), and mine was so intense that I was shaking and felt my whole body contracting. I squirted a little, too, which has never happened for me in intercourse.

I was completely over the moon, and felt so physically and emotionally overwhelmed that I was crying and laughing and embarrased at my bizzarre reaction to perfectly ordinary sex. We both thought it was quite a good time, but it admittedly took a few minutes for me to get my thoughts and emotions straight- I couldn't tell if I was happy or upset or stressed about something else or what, so I might've acted a little wierd at first. I trembled for some time afterward, but in the end decided that it was just so good that crying was the only logical response my brain could think of. I don't know why, but today I had some damn fine, out-of-this-world, didn't-know-it-could-feel-this-good sex.

How about you?

-Phan