I decided to narrow it down because there are many different types of "water sport" play.

Two years ago, if you would have told me I'd be drinking piss on command (and enjoying it) I would have told you no way-hard limit.

M got turned onto the idea after I wrote him a story involving a slacker sub who let some cum get on the floor at the end of a blowjob, after being ordered to swallow every drop. To teach her a lesson, she is marched to the bathroom, told to kneel in the tub, and open her mouth to receive a different fluid altogether.

While the idea turned me on, I didn't think M was going to take it to heart. Silly me.

I did do some internet research, FWIW, and found the common thought to be that as long as a person is in good health (no kidney problems, etc) then it is safe to ingest urine.

So far M has made me live out the tub scenario, pissing in my mouth and all over my body, and has also pissed into a cup, making me smell it while he fucks me, and beg for drinks.

It's one of those things I would never admit to in a million years to anyone other than M; but the dirtiness and the humiliation of it drives me wild.

(And a funny little side note: One would think beer + urine would = double the bad taste, but I can vouch that Corona almost tastes better going out than in. )