I have been a long time member but haven't posted for a while. But something just happened and it made me start wondering if others have endured anything similar to my recent embarrassment.

I have been chatting with a sub female for several months. We really hit it off and decided to get together for a weekend...which went really well I might add. I flew to where she llives and we had several sessions which included picture taking with my digital cam.

Coming home I went through airport security and was singled out at random for a more thorough check than most have to go through. When they finished with me and sent me back to where my luggage was, there was a security guy going through my carryon bag. He had my camera out of the case and was flipping through the pictures. I stood there with a red face as he was saying "WWWWhhhoooo, somebody had a good weekend!" He asked me how to enlarge the pictures as he continued to go through them. Then he asked "Are you in the industry?" I told him no, I just make friends easily. His parting words were something about "Well I guess we'll see you back here again". I just smiled and walked away. It was really embarrassing but really funny too. It was 6am but I had to call her to tell her about it.

I just started wondering if anyone else has had an embarrassing moment like that