I am so stealing this topic from the 'fantasies in one sentence' thread. That's ok tho. It was mentioned over a week ago.

I submit, when I do - it's an exceedingly rare thing -, for other men. The alpha type. I'm not really a true alpha, but more than dominant enough that it takes one hell of a force of personality to have me making puppy eyes, but yeah. It's happened.

Most of my kinky life is spent in my dom hat, (matches my smoking jacket and pimp cane) but only with women. I have dommed a couple who were both submissive, but still it didn't feel right... Once, a man responded to an ad I had out on another site, for a woman. He was exactly my type, when I go for a boy in a vanilla way.

yeah. My preferences in men change depending on whether I want a relationship, or to be used. When it's not a kink thing, I like 'em effeminate. Boys, not MEN. Anyway this guy is everything I would want in a BOY, but I was feeling kinky, and he was about as sub as sub gets. Tried to get into it but couldn't. Now if he'd had tits and a pussy, with his natural submissive nature, I'd have been in love. rofl.

So that's how I switch, and with whom. I am not an equal opportunity dom, I guess. ^.^

Thought this might be an interesting topic.

-matin