Quote Originally Posted by Razor7826 View Post
H Dean: Do you get paid well for selling your stories? Do you get paid per sale, or per story? Are the stories at all linked to your real name/ID? If it is possible to sell stories completely anonymously, then I may be interested.
Razor - I started a Paypal account to get paid. It is linked to my checking account. When I get $150 worth of sales I get paid. Which works because Paypal takes out a certain percentage per transaction. I believe there is also a quarterly payout in case your sales don't total $150.

The way it works on BDSM books is you get 50-50 if you give them an exclusive (which I did) or you get 40% if you don't give them an exclusive. I should add that BDSM Books is run by a friend of mine - an author here - by the moniker of Clevernick. I gave him the first shot at my stuff and gave him exclusivity, as well. So far, I am happy with how things are going. The stories are all published under the name H. Dean - the only thing in my personal name is my Paypal account which, as I mentioned, goes straight into my bank account.

Give Nick a try. Tell him I sent you.

H Dean