Howdy all -

I am relatively new to being a Dom and have a couple of questions about utilizing my sub's intelligence. What I mean by this is that both my sub and I love to learn, and after many sessions of just talking and establishing likes/dislikes/etc we acknowledged that intelligence was equally important to both of us.

My problem is that, as I've said, I'm new to this lifestyle, whereas she's been doing it for nearly a decade. What I would love to do is to come up with tasks/games and other things to stimulate her intelligence. Not only that, but I need to come with punishments that fit the task/game.

During sessions where I want to stimulate her mind I have come up with a couple of games, and though they were exciting and we both enjoyed them I still felt that they didn't come even remotely close to touching her level of intelligence. An example of one of the games was that I would mark six clothespins with different colors, show them to her, and show her where I was attaching each one throughout the room. I proceeded to blindfold her and make her move about the room on her hands and knees. Once I felt she was somewhat disoriented I would call out a color and she was required to locate the clothespin within a specific timeframe. If she failed to find the correct clothespin in time I would begin lightly whipping her while she scurried about; the more time she took, the harder the thrashes got.

While this is a fun game and it works with memory and her ability to think clearly under stress/sensory deprivation, it does not accomplish what I'm looking for. Currently we are both attending college and I'm looking to find fun and useful ways to train her while encouraging her mind to grow. I was hoping that some of you might be able to give me some suggestions on how to incorporate schoolwork and other areas of higher learning/intelligence into training and have appropriate punishments.

I apologize if I'm unclear about what I'm looking for. Like I said, I'm new to this and not entirely sure how to explain what it is I want to accomplish with this specific type of training. So, if I am not making much sense please tell me and I'll try to clear up my jabbering

-Skull C.-