Okay, I saw a thread about something simalar to this, but my questions a little different.
Ive shaved my pussy for quite a while now, and have quite a few problems with it.
For one, no matter what kind of razor I shave with, or what shaving cream I use, I bleed. I dont think I catch my skin with the razor at all, cause its only ever the... well easiest bit to shave that bleeds. And the day after it's always sore. I use this finishing cream I got with a box of hair removal cream, which was spesifically for bikini lines. It helps some, but its still sore. And itchy. I used to get a rash, but Ive figured out how to avoid it. Ive noticed that if I shave everyday I get a rash and end up extremely sore, and bleed a lot. If I let it grow back a bit before shaving I dont get a rash, but am still sore and itchy. Ive thought of waxing but im not sure. I might give it a go, but I dont think I'd do a very good job of it myself. And showing all to a complete stranger isnt exactly my thing.
Ive tried hair removal cream.. and boy did it hurt! I accedentily got some on the inside part of my pussy. And it hurt! I was sore for days!
Any suggestions?