This probably seems like a ridiculous question, but as someone with a submissive fetish, it is hard form me to get inside the mind of someone of the opposite bent. Usually, when a man has conceded to slap me around at all, it has been for my pleasure only, though I think, in some cases, they enjoyed it. I have noticed, in general, that most paid BDSM sessions involve a submissive paying a dominant; I have never heard of anyone paying to be a dom. I have seen older men on Craig's List seeking young women to dominate (for free), but I'm never sure if this is because they thing young submissives are the only ones who are voluntarily going to enter into a relationship with an older man; a young female dom would expect to be paid.

If I could have your opinions, that would be great, and if you know of any statistics, please let me know.

The answer will go part of the way in helping me to determine if there is any angle from which I could convince my husband that it would be fun to dominate me, but I'm also just curious.