Just watched this film (subtitled) and would definitely reccommend it. It was an interesting story, and whilst not gripping as a movie I think that's because the director has tried to stay true to the real events that the film is based on and shoot it more as an educational, eye-opening documentary (without commentary of course) than a sensationalist blockbuster which, given the storyline, it could probably easily have been. I liked it a lot; it makes me incredibly angry that a man engaging in consensual sex (always gotta think of the SSCs) with his wife can be convicted for what he does in his private life and consequently lose his job and have his sexual tendencies made public to all. I think the director did a great job, the actors even more so - I was completely drawn in to their lives - and there's a lot of stuff in here that I think can help perhaps the more inexperienced to S&M. Some of the acts the couple participate in had me pretty freaked out (piercing and branding are not for me!) but it provided me with a first glimpse at what it might potentially be like inside a BDSM club. There's a good intro to the film before the S&M issue gets addressed, which I think is great for drawing in a wider "vanilla" audience too. There's often talk on this forum on how to let your respective other know you're interested in BDSM... well... I think watching this film together could really provoke a good discussion on the topic whilst you begin to gage each other's opinions. If anyone else has watched this film I'd love to hear your thoughts on it too :-)