I felt the warm gel stiffen around me and force me into place in the box. I realised that I could no longer hear properly and since I had shut my eyes the gel pressed against my eyelids and kept me blind. The gel seemed to be very warm and to be truthful I couldn't feel the box anymore. I was terrified and began to panic. My piss flowed out of me as the panic rose and I had to fight hard to suck air in through the tube I felt more cum slide into my mouth along with sour piss. I choked down all of it as I had to breathe. I felt more warm liquid flow right into my ass and more sperm flow into my mouth.

The tube kept my mouth wide open and the pipe in my ass kept me fixed and open for their pleasure. I started to panic even more as the gel pressed into me. It seemed like it was fighting me and keeping very still no matter how much I struggled. I couldn't even scream properly as I had to fight to breathe as the gel kept trying to stop me. I was on the edge of hysteria and losing my grip totally. Naturally in my terror I shit down the pipe as I lost even more control.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the darkened conrtol room, Ms. Janice watched the sensors like a hawk, keeping her hand very near to the sedative injector button. Once the little sisters panic and fear reached its pitch and looked like running out of control, she would trigger the sedative injection to calm her down and send her to sleep. Ms. Janice looked up at the screen and watched as the men kept using the end of the tubes to fill the little sister up. Again glancing at the dials she uses the intercom to announce to the men that the subject is now in the danger zone and the entertainment is over but there are obviously other women to use.

Ms. Janice allowed a minute or two for the pipes to empty into the sister and then hit the button. Virtually straight away the dials show the little sister calming down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I laid in the box and relaxed as the sedative took effect. Within moments I had drifted off and a few minutes after that I was utterly out cold.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

With extreme care two servants under the direction of Ms. Janice lifted the little sister out and laid her on a trolley. Slowly then took her to a big shower room and washed every trace of gel and sweat and fear off her. Under Ms. Janice's eagle eye, the servants gently clean the subject inside and out. They even go as far as to clean her eye lashes and ears so there is no trace of any gel or her treatment.

Using a gentle flow of warm air from hand-held blowers they dry the subject very throughly and then re-dressed her exactly as she had been dressed in the changing room, even down to the way her hair was styled and the light perfume. Again moving her on a trolley, they get her back to the soft sofa into the right position carefully replacing the Coke cans and magazines. Ms. Janice looks round in satisfaction and gently pats the cheek of the sleeping subject.

Spinning round she turns to the two male servants and the two female servants. "You may look at her and play with yourselves. You all have five minutes to cum." Harsh breathing and soft moaning fills the hallway as the servants work hard to cum and satisfy themselves. With moments to spare they all manage it and also then carefully clean up any trace of the fact they had been there. Ms. Janice takes one last look at the sleeping subject. When she wakes her mind and body will have been well fucked.