I knew that I had to work hard. I spent ages and ages scrubbing and cleaning the dungeon and all the bits of equipment. Some of the equipment looked very, very harsh and I noticed the exercise bike with the sharp pole where the seat would be and all the spikes and crops firmly attached to the wheels. I grinned a bit as I noticed Rose looked a little bit tired and guessed that Brutis would be very bouncy now the Master was back. Ms. Janice came down to watch us work and I also thought about what Creamy had said. Clearly she was now the favourite as she was the Masters new toy.

After cleaning and srubbing the floor and walls, I was a bit hot and sticky and tired so I stopped for a bit and went to the water tap. Ms. Janice watched me and smiled, "Ahh Dido, that's not the tap you are supposed to use." I looked around a bit puzzled as Rose kept working away but Ms. Janice smiled, "Of course, you don't know do you." I stood very still and then Ms. Janice beckoned me over and pointed. There was a small stool in the corner and at the right height was a tap shaped like a big cock and balls. Ms. Janice then spoke, "Right sweetie, it's very simple, you suck on the cock to fill the balls up and once they are filled they'll empty the liquid right into the cock for you to swallow. Now begin."

Blushing hard, I sat on the stool and began to suck hard. It took quite some time as I sucked and sucked on it in front of Rose and Ms. Janice but then I eventually managed to get the water out and into my mouth. Ms. Janice then told me not to swallow right away but to tilt my head back and open my mouth. She then dropped three tablets into my mouth explaining that they were vitamin pills. I swallowed them and the water and went back to the cleaning. There was a cabinet on the wall surrounded by a black painted band and the cabinet had a silver keypad on it. I knew better than to even touch it and in the far wall of the room was another door painted and set up the same way. I stayed well away from that as well.

When we finsihed cleaning the room I noticed that Ms. Janice looked at her watch. She spoke softly, "Rose, get cleaned up. Dido stand up and stay very still." I winced a little as she pulled my pony tail right up into a very high one and with a giggle she smeared some of the dirt from the floor brush into my hair and down my face and arm. She giggled and then said, "That's much better. You even look and smell like a little scrubber now." I felt really bad as all my nice clothes had been ruined and I looked bad. Ms. Janice grinned, "Yes, Dido, compared to Rose and Creamy, you'll look terrible and horrible and useless and cheap. They'll look nice and pretty and kind and clever." Ms. Janice grinned as she knew the effects that the words would have on Dido. She knew very well that Dido loved nice clothes and to look nice and be a 'sissy little princess'. The training had embedded that fact in Dido's brain as harshly as a branding iron marks a persons ass cheek.

Moments after finishing speaking, Ms. Janice told us both to wait at the top of the stairs while the Master led the way to the Dungeon. We stood silently against the wall as he inspected it. He then went to the cabinet and appeared to stiffen as he turned around to face us. His anger was plain but he asked us both about the dirty cabinet. I shook my head and said I didn't touch it. Ms. Janice then explained that Rose should have done it as Dido was not allowed anywhere near such items or painted boundaries.

The Master looked at how filthy and scruffy I looked and then turned away, a delighted smile on his face. I could have cried that he had seen me in such a state. I then heard him explain to Ms. Janice that Rose was to be punished as Ms. Janice saw fit and that he would be present. I felt chilled when I realised that Ms. Janice was now totally free to do as she pleased even if that meant handing her over to Ms. Vera. I looked up at Ms. Janice and she seemed very happy but when she saw me looking towards her, she sort of tensed up, "Dido, this is nothing to do with you. Rose is going to be punished. Don't say a word. Don't you dare." With that she pointed to the corner. I turned to face the Master, curtsied very deeply and then went and knelt in the corner, nose pressed against the wall. I kept very still and very silent.

I wondered how Ms. Janice would punish Rose in front of the Master. I felt my head begin to itch as the dirt worked its way into my hair but I could do nothing about it. I knew better than to even dare to move.