I then watched as Rose was made to walk around with the huge device deep inside her. It looked very painful and it looked to be stretching her a great deal. When it was removed, I heard her scream and whimper and it the device looked even more horrible as it was taken to the sink in the room for cleaning. The huge butt plug seemed so harsh and unrelenting when it was in the sink. I watched as Rose managed to understand the instructions to get cleaned up and dress nicely and then get back to the kitchen. She seemed very tired and worn out but I noticed she nodded right away.

Ms. Janice then turned to me, "As for you, look at the state of you. You are a mess. A filthy stupid mess. How do you think Cream and the Master think seeing you like that. You're a stupid, little, useless bitch. Get to your room, get cleaned up and get back to the kitchen. Oh and Dido....no more of your stupidity. Don't make me use the Correction Rod on you." I shivered and felt sick. I curtsied and raced to my room. I stood in the shower and washed all the filth off until I was really clean and tidy. Then I made sure my makeup was done nicely. I was hungry and again, I found snacks in my room. I munched them down with more vitamin pills and fruit juice. I tried all the closets but they were locked. With a feeling of panic I tired the last one and felt a little surprised.

I pulled the simple dark grey dress to me along with the matching plain underwear. Once I had got everything on, I checked my ankle tag and bracelet after putting on the plain grey shoes. They were secure. I had no illusions as to what would happen should I fail to keep them on at all times. I pulled the long heavy apron over me and made it sure it was secure. It was a heavy white cotton one with frills at the shoulders and the hem. Finally, after seeing it hanging up, I pulled the grey lacy cap into place and smoothed down the 'tails' at the back.

I hurried to the kitchen and gave Rose a huge hug. She looked much better and healthier now. We both stood silently until the Master and Cream arrrived with Ms. Janice. We were told that cleaning would be very much the things we would be doing. I saw Ms. Janice smile when the words kitchen and living room were mentioned. Without hesitation she pointed to Rose for the kitchen as the Master produced a hood with a brush attached. It was clear that the other end of the brush was a dildo designed to go in Roses mouth as she cleaned. I wondered what was coming for me.

Ms. Janice then reached in her pocket and used her phone. She spoke a few words and smiled. "Ahh Dido, you can clean the living room. The alarm system is now disarmed..for the next 65 minutes at least." She smiled, "Make sure it is clean and that everything is put back nicely." I swallowed hard as my head felt a bit light and I tried hard not to giggle at the thought of how cross everyone would be if I broke anything.

I swayed a bit and Ms. Janice came over right away and nodded to the Master and then spoke to him, "Master, I doubt that we have more than 15 minutes before Dido is incapable of performing the task. She will of course fail....just as designed. It is time she had her first real punishment in front of you and Cream. I'll get her to the living room, I doubt she'll do much after that. She will be devasted that she failed in task set by you and her clothes have been designed to drive that point home. She will be a mere toy in your hands. I hope you enjoy it."

I went with Ms. Janice to the living room and started to feel tired and very sleepy. She suggested that I laid on the nice soft rug in the corner in the big dog basket if I was tired. I giggled and agreed and very carefully settled into it. Within moments my eyes closed.

Watching intently Ms. Janice waited a few minutes and then used her penlight to shine a light into Dido's eyes. She smiled, Dido was out and now like a special present, totally within the power of the Master. Leaving quickly, Ms. Janice headed for the kitchen to keep a watch on Rose. She wondered just how deliciously harsh the Master would be and smiled remembering Dido's efforts in the pool. Well, she thought, Dido is now in some really deep water and the big fish are circling.