I could see Rose and she looked ever so pretty and Cream looked like she'd had a brilliant time too. Their clothes were ever so yummy and even Brutus seemed to be impressed at how they looked because as soon as Rose came in he lifted his head from his basket and his ears seemed to move and his eyes seemed to watch her all the time. I grinned a little at that but didn't say anything as I knew better to speak before being asked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ms. Janice cast her eye over Dido and Rose. They both seemed happy and relaxed. Rose looked every inch the 'big sister' of Dido's and even better to her mind Creamy looked she was glowing from within at being the Master's new totally favourite toy. As she looked at how contented the Master looked Ms. Janice thought about passing on some more good news. In a very low whisper she explained that Dido had also been hard work this afternoon even though she had no idea that she had been.

To this the Master raised an eyebrow and Ms. Janice grinned, "Dido has no idea but she was being watched via hidden camera's all afternoon right from when she had her shower and cleaned the dog, the time in the bath and the time she spent getting ready. Naturally, the camera's around the grounds picked her up. One of your guests spent all the time watching her from the 'Video Room'. He paid very well for the access and I know he was milked by the 'milking machine' as he always is. Your guest really does enjoy the total violation of her pivate space. Naturally Dido thinks the money that she gets is simply part of an allowance you've decided for her. She has no idea how she is earning it. You of course have total control over how much the man gets to see."

Ms. Janice smiled and sat back down on the chair behind the Master leaving him in silence with two pieces of property and an utterly devoted 'sex-toy' in front of him. She wondered just how obedient Creamy really was.