After watching Cream and Master depart Ms. Janice dismissed me and Rose with the word to be back in an hour and not to get anything wrong. I gave Rose a hug once Ms. Janice had left. We walked hand in hand down the big wide hall which was a bit more dark than I remembered it to be. Once we reached our rooms we separated. After closing the door I turned round and froze. My blood went to ice. Sitting on the edge of the bed was Ms. Nora. She was dressed in her usual smart way and was casually bouncing a thin whip on her knee.

She pointed to a spot in front of her and made me kneel and remove my top and bra. Then with silent, calculated ease she moved and the whip cut into me again and again causing me to scream and sob loudly. I was actually on the point of passing out when she stopped. My back was covered with carefully placed welts and Ms. Nora actually smiled when I looked at the marks in the mirror and moved very, very slowly. She then sat back on the edge of the bed and told me to get showered.

Stripping for the shower was incredibly painful and the shower was not a nice one. The welts hurt and stung every time soap or water ran over them. I left the shower room quite quickly and was careful to put all the dirty clothes and stuff in the hamper. I didn't need another thrashing. Reaching the closets I pulled on the doors until one set eventually opened. Inside was a white plain, long lacy gypsy top and a long rainbow coloured skirt. I couldn't get any of the underwear drawers open so I guessed it was part of a plan. Once I had dressed slowly and done my makeup carefully, I stood in front of Ms. Nora.

I looked at her as she spoke to me. "Dido, do you have any idea why you've been whipped?" I shook my head, not having any idea of the answer. She smiled and continued, "Well, you see princess, recently since the Master has come back, well you've been left alone as he ordered but you've got to remember what discipline is like. I've just delivered that lesson." I shivered and felt sick. She grinned widely and continued, "The fact is that the Master is rightly enjoying his new toy Cream. You and Rose are just property. The Master can't be expected to deal with you princess when Rose and Cream take his attention."

I stood there in fear as she spoke again, "Oh....sweetie if you repeat this next bit to any one....I'll cut your tongue out, slice your voice box and put you to work as farm bitch...understand." I nodded in shear terror as Ms. Nora continued in her usual level tone, "You see, Ms. Janice....she treats you far too softly. Bitches like you need to be broken and broken hard. Don't worry if she fails with you....I'll attend to your training. Now run along as I need to chat to your sister too."

I nearly ran out of my room despite my back and once I was in the hallway I had to stop and put my shoulder against the wall. I felt sick with fear. My head was spinning and I had to wait a while for my breath to slow down and the fear to subside. Walking slowly in my sandals I reached the room, knocked and waited. I didn't have to wait long before I was called in and Ms. Janice told me to relax and stand in front of her. I walked over very slowly and stood in front of her. I was in real pain and I wondered how my sister was getting on.