I watched Rose walk in very slowly and then kneel in front of Ms. Janice. I guessed that Rose had been whipped very badly too and was in pain as well. Ms. Janice then dropped into a chair and pointed to Rose. I followed her finger point and noticed that in the centre of the room were two steel chairs that had various pipes connected to them. One pipe emerged in the centre of the seat in each chair and it was obvious we were to sit on them.

I groaned slightly as I settled on mine. It was very wide and I could feel it slide deeply into me and stretch me open. I guessed looking at Rose she was feeling the same thing. I then felt the seat begin to rotate until my ass was high in the air and my head right down. Ms. Janice then spoke, "It's quite simple ladies. We're cleaning you out and in your case Dido I'm adding some chemicals to the mix." I heard her laugh softly, "It's for your own good. In essence sweetie, I'm going to very carefully load your system with a huge amount of female hormones over an extended period of time. This imbalance will be amusing for others when they see the effect it will have on you."

She then spun around to Rose, "With you Rose it's much, much simpler. You're quite a bit less fragile than your sister. You will be utterly cleaned out and then lubricated most thoroughly. It will be very uncomfortable for you but I'm sure you'll be happy to thank me later. Of course, the lubrication has been designed most carefully. It will leave you wet and very slick. The man who puts his cock into you will swear he's fucking a pussy. It really is that well designed. I should point out though, once he's finished fucking you and rams his cock into your mouth you'll be surprised too by the taste of your new wetness."

She walked away after pressing a remote, "Enjoy yourselves ladies. Relax and enjoy it...if you can."

I heard a click and then felt the warm thick liquid begin to flow into me and then be sucked out of me on a regular basis. Each time more liquid was forced in and left for a longer period. I groaned as the huge amounts of liquid rushed in and out and I could hear Rose grunting and groaning as she went through the same treatment. The pressure of the liquid was painful and the cycles were taking longer and longer.

I wondered how long the agony would go on for.