The liquid continued to pump in and out of me. The stuff was warm and felt weirdly heavy as it sloshed around inside me. Then without warning the machine stopped and I found myself like Rose being tilted back to a normal position and the locks on our wrists, ankles and around our waists were released. I stood up and felt a bit dizzy. As I stood there I had a really weird moment where I was sure, I mean totally positive that I could smell sperm and then a deeper scent of pussy. I looked at Rose but apart from her hair being a bit out of place she looked as nice as ever.

I walked with her to the dungeon. As always the doorway looked ominous to me and I shivered as I walked through it and down the steps right into it. The soft lighting made the metal on the tools and the fixures glint. In the centre of the room on the bench was a plain purple velvet dress and a similar red looking one for Rose. I took the hint and stripped and then pulled my dress on. It was short and more than a little tight. Looking around for shoes, I noticed a pair of purple ankle boots and pulled them on. Again in the dungeon, I was positive I could smell cum and pussy. It was weird as I couldn't pin down where the smell was coming from. I looked across at Rose and she looked ever so pretty and glamourous. She even pointed to the earrings I had missed so I grabbed them and put them in. They looked very nice and I thought that they might be expensive. I hoped we'd be allowed to keep them.

We both stood waiting for Ms. Janice and Ms. Nora to arrive.