After waiting a few moments the gate is opened by a maid much taller than me, though that describes many people for me, she seems a little concerned as if weighing rather or not she should let me in, but she does. I pretend not to notice her licking her lips and looking up and down my body, i know many boys and girls want their way with me and as a bisexual woman i look forward to finding new partners.

The maid leads me inside where a friendly bartender invites us over and offers me a drink which i thank her for. i was flattered for the second time as i saw but pretended not to notice her admiring my body, i was quite happy i had already met two new lesbians whom i might ask for some girl time later.

At the bar my new maid friend began to explain some of the rules and conditions i would have to accept and live with unconditionally once i accepted this position. as she explained i began to feel a warmth in my groin and belly as the things she explained to me had been the subject of my most secret fantasies and masturbations, but that i had always been too afraid to talk about with anyone. i could feel my cheeks warming in blush as she explained the dog as i had never though of being used by anything other than human Masters and Mistresses. i felt frightened and nervous as i told her i accepted everything and turned myself over, permanaently and irrevocable to the Propertier of this place.

Before my new maid friend leaves i ask her if i should be wearing any type of uniform.