i was admiring my new uniform in the mirror when miss subservient found me, i had just signed my service contract and obtained my black maids outfit. the more i reviewed my new uniform the more i realized it was designed with the purpose of advertising my sexuality in mind. my new owners clearly meant to show my body off rather than to hide it.

"come with me" subservient said to me, i proudly postured myself to display myself, as i was clearly meant to, and followed her with the other slaves to the basement.

i quickly found the basement was a very uncomfortable place in my scanty uniform the cols air assaulted my skin and i wrapped my arms around myself for warmth. at the bottom of the stairs i looked around and noticed all the torture and restraint devices and i remembered what subservient had told me "punished at any time for any reason or even no reason" i shuddered at the devices around me, not from the cold. subservient lined us up in front of the nice lady bartender who was bound and clearly waiting for punishment. i was frightened.