I woke up with a jolt and felt very sick. I laid very still even as my head kept spinning and I hugged myself. To be honest I had the most curious sensation of having been moved but I put that down to a nightmare. Slowly I managed to sit up and gather my things. I was freezing cold and it was dark outside. Tugging my top around me, I threw all the rubbish into the bin, tied my laces up nicely and took a deep breath as I pushed into the cold, wet dark night. I felt very lightheaded and it was very hard for me to concentrate. With a few short bursts of running I made it back to the doors that led from my little bit of the garden to my rooms. I was shivering like mad and my hands shook as I pressed my bracelet against the door.

I heard the click of the lock and pushed and leaned on the door. I couldn't stop myself falling as the door swung open and I hit the floor with a thud and the impact brought stars and tears to my eyes. I was going mad I thought to myself. I couldn't concentrate or keep my balance. I so wanted to see Rose and hug her but she wasn't in my room. I felt so tired it took a real effort to strip and shower. The warm water made me feel even more sleepy so I simply tugged on a nice nightdress, tripped over twice and then fell on the bed. In seconds I had passed out. I didn't even feel Rose get into bed or snuggle up nicely with me.

I think I might have cried a bit and been restless for a bit but I soon calmed down and feel into an even deeper sleep. I think I felt protected and safe as Rose was with me. It was so cozy and nice I snuggled into her automatically, even as my brain gave up trying to untangle what had really happened to me.