I followed Rose into the open frosted doors of the spa and I waited with her at the reception desk. A nice young lady explained to us that we'd have to wait a few minutes so I sat very quietly and snuggled into Rose. She seemed happy and very relaxed, almost at home. After a short time, a young lady collected us and took us both through to the changing area. I stripped slowly and carefully put my clothing away and Rose gave me a nice long kiss. I pulled on the soft robe and settled down next to Rose. My ugly tag still on my ankle. I sighed a little but there was nothing I could do about that. At least my bracelet was in the locker with my clothes.

The attendent guides us through to the next room and shows us the lovely deep, warm, spa with the bubbles and jets of water. It is so nice. I tugged my robe off and Rose reminded me to hang it up nicely. The water was delicious and soft as it flowed around us. I squeaked in fear as the door opened and the big, huge tatoo artist walked in. He had a very big smile on his face and he simply pointed at Rose and then to a separate private room. With a quick skip, Rose was soon at his side and they both went through the door to the private room. I heard the snick of a lock and quick, soft voices. Rose was with him as I floated nicely. I guessed she was going to enjoy having his thick cock. I knew she loved cock so I knew I had to wait and be quiet.