When we finally got home, I relaxed a bit and the driver took care to ensure all the security lights were on and that the bright lights removed any shadows on the path to the door. He even carried my parcels as I used a bit of tissue to dry my eyes. The kitchen was in semi-darkness which made me a little uneasy but then the lights came on as the Assistant Cook walked in, surprised to see me up and about at such an hour. The driver had a whispered conversation with her and then left. I was suprised again when she said, "Right then princess, what you need is a hot shower, clean night things and a warm safe bed. Come with me." I followed her, lugging my parcels along as she reached my rooms.

Once inside she said again, "Right, relax now. Get undressed and have your shower. But take your time and empty all your pockets." I did as I was told and my eyes widened as I saw all the dirt and filth on my clothes and even a couple of heavy black fingerprint smudges on my panties. The Assistant Cook didn't even pause as without warning she simply gathered the things I had been wearing and threw them in the bin in my room. My face mush have shown my surprise but she reassured me that the Master had all the evidence he needed of what went on and that the authorities would support his claims.

I stood in the shower and let the hot soapy water cascade off me. I had to run out of the shower and be sick as I realised just how close I been to such dangers and just what could have happened. I was sick a little more as I thought of Rose and wondered just what the task was that she had taken such a risk for. I shivered a little more as I got back in the shower and finally felt clean after much scrubbing and washing. I then dried off and pulled on a soft long T-shirt and dropped onto the bed telling her all about what had happened. The Assistant Cook nodded her approval at the drivers actions and then told me to relax as she pulled a big glass of fruit juice from the cooler and left it on the table beside me. She then spoke softly, "Princess, get some sleep now. Please, just relax, you're safe now. You're home now." Surprisingly she hugged me and then softly closed the door to my rooms on the way out. I turned the light down very low and tried to sleep as I pulled the bedding tight around me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the darkened room, the blonde Mistress thought hard and let her anger drop slowly. She breathed out after watching the camera's feed from Dido's room. She knew that Dido would have known nothing about Rose's plan but seeing the reaction of Dido as she showered and the clearly honest conversation Dido had with Assistant Cook reassured her even more. She spun in her chair and faced the driver, "You did the right thing. The two idiots were going to take it too far. They were supposed to scare Dido and Rose and things obviously got out of hand when only Dido was available." She paused, "I commend your actions and the Master will be informed. I trust the two men are in our custody." The driver nodded and left when dismissed by the blonde woman. Her anger towards the two men was harsh, cold and deep.

She flicked on the feed to Dido's room to watch her sleeping and resting. The issue of what Rose had done was grave but not too serious. The blonde woman thought after all, Rose was trained to be semi-independent, to be a special, prize property of the Masters. A touch of rebellion made her more valuable. With a gesture of irritation she knew that Nora was the right person to deal with Rose and that dealing with Dido would take a little more effort in order to mine just what Dido know or didn't know.

The blonde woman signed and sipped her scotch on the rocks as she thought about the best way to deal with Dido.