Eventually I felt the water in the bath get too cold and so I slid out of it. Grabbing the huge soft warm towel was a luxury and I used it for ages. After fixing my hair I rummaged in my closet and chest of drawers for fresh clothes. The silver hair grip glinted as I pulled my mint coloured lacy panties on after sorting my nail varnish. I heard Brutus growl a little which surprised me but he was all warm and clean to as I had cleaned him in the shower.

I clipped the matching bra in place and then pulled on the closet doors. Most of them were locked, so I had to try just about all of them to finally get a door open. I hauled out a pair of warm black leggings and then a sleeveless pink shirt. Once I had done the buttons up, I looked at Brutus again. He looked very full of energy. I then tied the laces on my nice trainers and zipped up my big warm hooded fleece. Grabbing Brutus' lead I clipped it to my wrist bracelet and tugged open the door from my room to the big lawns and path. He virtually pulled me with me as he bounded along the path.

I was a little surprised as he seemed very insistant on following the paths right to the very boundaries of the estate and then towards the main entrance. I had to be very careful there as the boundary was marked out in black and sliver painted rocks. As we got closer to the edge of the safe path, for me at least, he kept going and I could feel the panic begin to rise. Just before I was going to cry out, I heard Ms. Vera's voice ring out. "Stay Brutus." He stopped right away and I performed a rough curtsey as Ms. Vera walked towards me. "Well, well, the soft little princess had to be saved again. I don't know why I bother." With that she spun and then her thin whip smashed into my ass. I screamed in pain as the whip landed. My think leggings offering no protection. With a smile she then told me to carry on walking the dog and she also warned me to stay inside the boundaries.

Eventually, after a lot of effort I managed to get Brutus to turn around and walk nicely beside me. It was a bit of cold damp night and I wondered what nice stuff Rose and Creamy would bring back.