I had just finished dinner in the kitchen under the watchful eyes of the Assistant Cook when the phone rang in the kitchen and I watched as she spoke into it for few minutes. I wondered what the fuss was about as the phone hardly ever rang. She turned to me and said, "You are to go to the main room as you are. Leave your big fleece top here, take the dog with you. Now run along."

I washed my face and hands quickly and automatically and rummaged in the pockets of the fleece for make-up so that I could touch it up and I also used my pocket perfume spray. I did stop in the hallway to in front of the mirror to make sure my hair was up and that my long top was hanging nicely. As a last thing, I re-tied the laces of my trainers to make sure that they were nice and tidy.

Finally with Brutus at my side, I knocked on the door to the main room. I heard a deep, "Enter" so I slowly pushed the door open and then walked in. I naturally stopped to close the door and then curtsied in front of the Master. Brutus padded off to his big basket in the corner as I stood very still, head bowed as I waited for the Master to speak. I noticed Creamy and Rose looked very nice and seemed in a very good mood so I guessed that their shopping day had been a big sucess.

Even the Master looked happy and Ms. Janice looked very relaxed.