I was fast asleep when Ms. Janice shocked me. I sat up and screamed in pain as the world turned into a ball of pain. I started to get out of bed when Ms. Janice gestured to me to be still and stay precisely where I was. She then spoke to Rose and made Rose follow her into the bathroom. Rose was gone quite some time and I was ever so pleased when she came back. Rose looked happy and Ms. Janice told us both to have a lazy day. Even better, I hoped this meant we'd be beyond the reach of Ms. Nora.

It was very naughty but I slid down Rose and began to suck on her cock. To my surprise it didn't get hard. I was very perplexed so I bobbed up and down even harder and even though I could her hear breathing hard and fast, her cock still did not get hard. It just stayed soft no matter how much I licked and sucked it. I was very confused so I stopped and looked up at her. She carefully explained she was not allowed to get hard without permission which seemed very mean to me. I pondered what to do next. Grabbing my big fleece I slipped it over my nightdress and pulled on my trainers and dashed out of my rooms before I could have any second thoughts.

I knew Ms. Janice sometimes used the gym and training room so I headed there. She was suprised to see me but after I gave a deep curtsey she let me speak. I explained to her what I wanted and she smiled and nodded that it was okay but it was just for this once. Before I left she made me lick her pussy and she actually sat on my face as she eventually came. She was a little sweaty but I didn't really mind at all. When she let me go, I rushed back to my rooms where Rose was pacing around. I hugged her and explained where I had been and that Ms. Janice said it would be okay. I started to suck on her cock again and it wasn't long before it got very hard. I used my tongue to tease it a little more and then I felt her grab my head and begin to fuck my mouth as she moaned.

I felt the hot cum go right down my throat as Rose bucked and fucked my mouth emptying herself. I got up and hugged her again and then headed for the bathroom to get cleaned up and fix my hair. I hoped Rose would want to go shopping as I loved our trips to town.