My hand shook quite a lot as I dressed and I realised that most of the closets were securely locked. I opted for a cream lacy bra and matching nice, soft, lacy panties. Grinning to myself I pulled on my bright blue and silver socks and tugged them up my ankles. Looking at how well Rose is dressed helps me make my mind up. Her clothes looked really nice and expensive and ever so glamourous. I pulled on my short loose pale blue cotton tennis dress and fixed my hair with a matching scrunchie. I took care to apply my make-up and made sure that lips looked nice and shiny. Finally I tied my trainers and grabbed my big soft fleece. I stuffed my purse into my fleece pocket and remembered to pick up my cards.

I hugged Rose and grinned at how nice she looked. We both headed for the kitchen and grabbed snacks and then to the garage. The driver had no questions for us and within minutes we were on the road to town. I hugged Rose again and thought about how lucky we were. We had an entire day off and even had some money to spend. I snuggled into Rose and giggled at our good fortune in being able to escape Ms. Nora. I hugged Rose even tighter. I hoped she was looking forward to the day too.