I felt the shock hit me and I screamed loudly. I tried to climb out of the spa bath but the walls and floor were too slippery to grip and the steps out of the deep bath looked like they were miles away. I heard splashes as five men dropped into the pool. I could see them grinning as they pulled and pawed at me, their rough hands and fingers gripping and grabbing my boobs and nipples. Then two of them grabbed me and forced me to face the edge of the spa, then they pressed me up against it.

Throught the newly clear glass I could see Rose being forced to pleasure the tatoo artist and then I could hear her screaming as thin things flashed in the light. I watched as Rose bucked and jerked as the tatoo artist hammered things into Rose. I could also see just how big and hard the tatoo artists cock was, it looked so big and firm. I then felt the men in the spa easily spread my legs and one press against me. I squealed as a big cock entered me and the other men held me very precisely in position. The cock inside me felt hot and hard and it seemed to cum quite quickly. I realised that for one reason or another the Master or Ms. Janice had arranaged this. With a soft grunt the man withdrew and changed places with one of the men holding me. He didn't even hesitate and with desperation his cock entered me as I was held firmly. The mans thrusting was desperate and rapid. His breathing was more of a soft whimper as he finally fired his cum into me. He kept pressing deep into me, even as I felt him getting softer.

I managed to look up to see Rose twisting and turning to no effect as the tatoo artist kept holding silver items in the air. I felt sick as I realised they were needles being driven into Rose. She was being tortured even as she was expected to play with cock and keep cock happy. I watched as another thin needle was driven in and again Rose's screams rang out. I then felt another man push against me and again his cock entered me and fucked me. He was like the others as he fucked me very hard but very quickly. He breathed out hard and then groaned loudly as he finally came. As soon as he withdrew, another man was deep in me and fucking me. Again he came quickly as he pounded into me. His desire to cum desperate. I managed to twist my head and see Rose sobbing hard as the tatoo artist had driven his needles in as he now fucked her very slowly and very deeply. I could see the artists fat cock slide in and out of Rose as she seemed to be held in position with a thin gleaming wire.

The men kept rotating positions, fucking me hard and quickly until almost at a signal they stopped and got out. I had been fucked hard and deeply and simply left floating in the water. I had been taken over and over and then disgarded, rather like a 'fuck doll'. I could hear a slapping noise so I looked up to see Rose getting a final whipping as the artist had packed all his tools. The whip looked thin and brutal as it landed on Rose's ass and thighs over and over. With a final grin I watched as the Artist simply cut Rose free and pick up his case. With a nod and grin he was then through the doors.

I simply floated in the spa as Rose stood up and then laid on the big soft bench. A few moments later, two women entered and looked at us with a hint of pleasure. They helped us into a huge shower room where the water fell like soft rain onto padded benches. I laid on my bench next to Rose and let the soft water run all over me. I reached out and squeezed her hand as we laid there and let the soft water fall all over us. I was so happy to have Rose next to me.

After being allowed to laze around for a bit the same women entered and led us to the next room. I was laid face down on a y-shaped bench and then I felt the tube enter me and begin to clean me out. Rose is in a very similar position and looks more relaxed too. Once that part of our 'treatment' is complete, we were then taken through to begin the luxury of a proper message and facial and manicure and all the other lovely things a spa should do. I sat in the deep soft chair and looked at Rose. She looked she was glowing and relaxed and then in front of us a big plate of snacks and drinks were placed in front of us. I looked at my new nails and grinned.

I looked at her again and giggled nervously thinking about just what we had gone though. With a bit of an effort, I dragged my chair closer to Rose's and then dropped back into it right next to Rose. I snuggled down in the chair and relaxed even more. Rose looked more relaxed now but whispered to me to be a bit more quiet and just eat. I nodded and fell silent and just munched on my sandwiches. I wondered what would happen next.