After stuffing my face and relaxing with Rose, I realised it really was time to leave the Spa. She looked ever so pretty once she was dressed and I think the pamapering, even if it was after being whipped and fucked, helped us both. We emerged from the Spa in a cloud of perfume and a good mood. I was a bit surprised at how bouncy Rose was but I was happy that she was in a good mood.

Remembering the ever so strict rules on alcohol I didn't dare go near any bars and just shopped normally using my bank cards to get some perfume and earrings and some lacy underwear that caught my eye. Rose was just as busy as we went from shop to shop but I then felt chilled as we walked past the tattoo artists place but Rose genuinely didn't seem bothered. I was very aware of the glances I got though when people noticed my chunky ankle tag.

After more shopping and more snacks, I noticed it had begun to get dark and a little cold. I wasn't sure how long we were allowed to be in town for or even where we were allowed to go but Rose didn't seem worried in the slightest which gave me lots of confidence. I squeezed her hand as we walked along and the shops tended to thin out. We crossed the road to a small 'snack-shack' and went in. Rose pulled out her mobile and spoke very, very quietly on it. She then looked at me and spoke softly, "Dido, don't panic. I've got to pop out for a few minutes. Kind of a little task. Stay here, relax and watch the music channels and enjoy some junk food. Please, please, please, don't move from here."

I looked up and she was serious. I watched as she got ready and once she was standing she squeezed my hand again, "Dido, sis, please, please stay here." I watched her walk out the door into the dusk and then I settled down. She obviously had something important to do and I now knew much better than to dare even ask. I pulled up the menu, ordered and began to relax in the soft chairs surrounded by my shopping 'trophies'.