I had no idea I had fallen asleep until I heard the outraged voice of the Master shouting at me for falling asleep and demanding the presence of Ms. Janice. She rushed in and casually smashed her hand into my ass making me rock and whimper under the blow. She looked furious as the Master outlined what I had done. I was terrified and upset. I could barely stop from sobbing in terror.

Ms. Janice asked me if it was true that I had defied her and the Master. I had to nod but she told me not to speak when I tried to explain I had no idea what had happened. She seemed ever so cross and very, very cold. With a nod to the Master she withdrew the black remote from her pocket and before I could say anyhthing she fired the ankle tag and bracelet over and over. I was screaming and rolling around in agony as I tried not to be sick as the pain rose and fell and gradually got worse and worse. I felt like I had been dipped in a vat of boiling water. I think I screamed myself hoarse but eventually Ms. Janice stopped and I staggered to my feet. I was in real pain and could not stop sobbing as my hair stayed stuck to my face.

With a whisper to the Master, I felt Ms. Janice drag me along and I heard the Master disappear somewhere. Eventually, I realised we had reached the gym. I began to wail and cry even more. I knew that the punishment frame was in the gym. I knew that meant at least the cane. With a minimum of effort she lead me to the frame and a servant helped her fix me into it. I was fixed with my legs spread, bent forward at a sharp angle and my arms were fixed at my wrists. I whimpered as I felt my dress being pinned up leaving my ass and legs on display. I choked a bit as a huge dildo gag was rammed home and fixed in position.

I then heard that Ms. Nora wanted the camera moved into position so that the event could be recorded or even watched live by the Master. I heard a door click open and then Ms. Nora spoke out, "Dido, for reasons best known to yourself, you defied the Master. You will be punished." Ms. Nora knew how to terrify Dido, "It is only because the Master is a merciful man that you haven't been trained into prostitution like Helen or sold as pony girl." I moaned in fear and tried to struggle but it was useless.

With no warning Ms. Janice pivoted and with practiced ease, smashed the correction rod into Dido's ass. The muffled screams providing ample evidence that the punishment was working. Four more blows from the Correction Rod hit Dido and each time she screamed and screamed. Ms. Janice smiled. The threat of 'street work' and the Rod had terrifed Dido.

I felt the Rod hit me each time and I tried to avoid it. The pain was immense and I kept screaming out and out. It was agony. Ms. Janice then stopped and spoke, "In certain homes, young servant girls were broken with a much lighter ladies cane, designed to really make the young woman think. I think its time Dido was introduced to it." I heard it cut the air and then land on my thighs over an over. The pain was so intense I could feel myself nearly passing out but just as I was on the verge of doing it, the beating and thrashing stopped and I was left to hang on the frame a few moments.

Eventually I was released and dragged to the kitchen to help Rose finally finish up and then with trembling legs and burning ass and thighs I was made to stand next to her. Naturally I had no chance to tidy myself up. I tried not to shake but the pain was still huge.