After spending time scrubbing the mansions rooms, I noticed Rose, Creamy and the Master drive out in the nice limo. It was such a nice day and I guessed that they were going shopping but I had more cleaning to do to make sure all the rooms would be nice and ready for what ever the Master wanted. I shivered a bit when the security system was unlocked and I had to clean the room where the electrical grids were as they looked very harsh and I knew they could be set to give a great deal of pain.

It was weird but I could sware that my ankle tag had gotten a little bigger and heavier. It seemed really chunky now and I seemed to be hungry a lot of the time too even though Cook was nice to me and put lots of snacks and stuff in my room. I think it helped me to relax knowing that I had my rooms even if Rose wasn't allowed to stay in them any more which made me a little sad. Still the Master's word was law and that was life.

After I finally managed to scrub the last door clean, I dropped into the kitchen and made myself a drink after I had carefully scrubbed my hands clean. I noticed Brutus was prowling around a lot but he seemed happy enough to see me and pushed his head in my lap as I sat on the low stool I normally used. He stayed for a bit and then bounded off. Just as I finished my drink, Ms. Janice appeared and she seemed very happy and pleased. I stood up of course but she then said, "Relax sweetie. Now listen very carefully."

I sat back down and made sure I sat still and was very quiet. She then continued, "You've noticed that the Master is a very powerful man. He has many important friends and he has a great deal of influence so you must be on your best behaviour." I nodded slowly and Ms. Janice grinned, "Right, so listen to me. It may be that at some time in the future, the Master may want to see you and Rose and Creamy play sports." My face must have shown a reaction as Ms. Janice then said, "I know Dido.....you're terrible at ball games and your co-ordination is truly awful....the point is that unlike Rose, you, errr, think of ball sports as being something you don't really like doing." She smiled, "Which is why of course you must try your hardest if the Master asks you to join in."

I sat there silently and began to worry a bit in case I was just too bad and that made the Master cross or angry. As I sat there Ms. Janice kept looking at me and smiling.

- - - - - - - - -

Janice knew the conflict she was setting up for Dido would be difficult for the 'sissy princess' to cope with. It had been virtually 'hard coded' into Dido that she was not going to be good at sports involving balls and equipment. Now of course she would have to struggle to please the Master. Again, she thought to herself, the Masters idea of a 'sports day' out in the large lawned back yard was inspired. He would be forcing Dido to obey whilst putting all the pressure on her to perform.

- - - - - - -

Ms. Janice told me I could take the rest of the day off if I wanted. I curtsied and said thank you to her and then I raced to my room to soak in the big bath after a shower. I had to giggle when Brutus stayed but he just settled in the bathroom as I lazed away thanking my lucky stars for the chance to have a soak, fix my hair and get out of the horrible servants uniform. I could now at least wear some nice stuff. I wondered how Rose and Creamy were getting on. I was very jealous of Rose as she had been allowed to go shopping and everything. I hoped Creamy was enjoying herself too as she seemed ever so nice.

I decided to spend a little more time in the nice warm bath and added more crystals to it and hot water. I giggled as I thought that it was a good idea to have a cleaning shower first then the bath. Brutus liked the shower but he was such a big dog I struggled to close the shower door properly. I had to stand very close to him.