I watched Rose walk over to the corner but then I caught Ms. Janice's eyes and snapped my head around to face the front again. I heard Brutus move over to Rose and then the whisper of sound as she slid her skirt off. A moment or two later I heard a very soft, low moan from Rose as Brutus growled a little and then I could hear his paws scratching a little on Rose's back.

Even though I could not see it, I could hear Rose being fucked by the big dog. He sounded as if he was very deep in her and very used to taking her with ease. From where I was stood I could see Cream and she wasn't moving either as the dog took Rose. In fact Cream didn't seem to even want to dare to move so I guessed that the Master had told her not to move after she shown us some of her nice new things. I then heard the Master speak about the 'special clothes' for the party which made me listen even more but then he told Cream not to show them to us. I was a little disappointed as I had not had a nice new outfit in ages.

Most of the clothes I now had acccess to were a little worn and a little bit 'tired looking'. I suppose it was because I was not trusted to be out on my own after the problems at the snack shack and stuff like that. I looked at Ms. Janice and she just laughed when she saw how disappointed I looked at not being able to see the new stuff. I then heard Brutus dismount Rose and pad back over to near the Master and Cream. A bit later I then noticed Rose come and stand next to me. Her hair was out of place and her skirt seemed a little bit out of place to. I said nothing as Ms. Janice and the Master relaxed in the chairs. To be totally honest, it seemed Cream was the most nervous but I just couldn't think why.

I mean I was frightened of the Master and his power and of course Ms. Janice believed in 'iron discipline' but I was always a bit nervous in their presence anyway. Cream looked very nervous so I wondered what she knew or had done. I hoped that the Master wasn't going to hand her over to Ms. Nora for 'instruction'. No-one deserved that.