Ms. Janice sat in the dark control room and noted very carefully and in great detail the responses of both sisters as they underwent their 'therapy for training'. Ms. Janice then sat back in her chair and decided to chance one little, though very lucrative, experiment on the small blonde sister whilst allowing the older one to rest. The older one had been very badly beaten and then used terribly by all sorts of men and women. She needed rest and Ms. Janice did not want the older sister to become too damaged. Such damage, she thought to herself, well that would lower her value to the Master and Ms. Janice knew how very highly the Master rated Rose.

Her thoughts returned to the blonde sister trapped very neatly in the 'sucking wall'. The blonde doctor grinned and pressed her intercom button, "Okay, let the servant use her mouth. No damage though." She turned back to the screen as a servant was led into the room. A slight clicking sound could be heard as the servants chastity belt was removed. A metallic voice could be heard echoing in the room, "Servant you have 90 seconds to use her mouth. If you have not cum in that time, you will be back in chastity for another 180 days. Begin...." The man heard the words and frantically raced forward and thrust his fat cock into the warm mouth. He could hear the person on the other side choking as he rapidly thrust his cock into the persons mouth. As the clock ran down, the man groaned in pleasure and with a final thrust rammed his cock home as it finally came.

- - - - - - - - - -

The mans cock hammered into my mouth over and over as the electronic cock ticked away. I think I heard him sobbing in his utter desperation to climax and get some release. His fat cock kept hitting the back of my throat and he made me choke and gag. Eventually, with time to spare I felt his cum pour into my throat. The cum was sour and harsh and flooded my mouth and I gagged a little more as it flowed down my throat. The man was still sobbing as he withdrew and I heard him stagger away. The metallic voice spoke, "Wash her mouth out now." I heard the man return and with a soft sigh he released his warm piss right into my mouth. I had no option but to swallow. Three more men did exactly the same and they were all desperate for release. Their cum all tasted weirdly sour and their seemed to be lots of it.

Eventually, silence descended as the men all withdrew and a small thin solid pipe entered my mouth. The pipe had a guard on it that locked around my teeth and my breathing got much harder. I started to struggle a little but there was little I could do.

- - - - - -

Ms. Janice considered the next stage carefully, this had broken the minds of property in the past so she waited a little as the monitoring equipment confirmed the sister was more relaxed. She touched a soft yellow button that allowed a small amount of 'calming gas' into the room and then turned the bright red switch.

The warm thick heavy gel began to pour from the ceiling into the gap between the 'wall' the blonde sister had stuck her head through and the wall that had the indentation that her face was pushed into. After a pause shw whispered a fwe words into a handset and a number of servants re-entered the room. Taking extreme care, they carefully unstrapped the sedated property and Ms Janice watched in satsafction as the property was laid in a Y shaped box that fitted and slotted into place against the wall that the blonde piece of property had her head through. The shape of the box meant of course that her legs would be spread wide. The servants then slowly and carefully slid a soft tube deep inside the property and sealed it into place carefully meaning of course that once the box was sealed and filled with gel via the valves on the sides, she could still be used.

The gel would be at the correct temperature and with the blonde sisters head also immersed in the gel, she would become blind, deaf and immobile. A terrifying torture but one the sadistic men had demanded for a huge fee. Ms. Janice grimmaced in distaste at such harsh methods but the men wanted it.