I felt Rose lick my nipples gently and that made me buck a little as she slid her tongue down to my cock. I started to moan and shake as Rose used her mouth and tongue to really expertly suck me off. Her warm wet mouth was delicious and I know I moaned loudly as I finally came in her mouth.

She then spun me against the wall and drove her tongue into my ass. I moaned again and spread my legs as far as I could in the shower. I jolted as her fingers probed into me and began to slide in and out. Moments later, with loud wet sucking sounds, Rose's cock was deep in me as she pressed against me. Her hard thrusts drove me against the tiles and I could feel how rigid her dick was. Her pace picked up and with a low moan I felt her hard cock go even harder and then her hot, thick cum was being sprayed deep in me. I felt her cock twitch a few more times as it finally emptied itself. I turned and kissed her and gave her a nice tight hug. I was so pleased she had managed to cum and was happy. We splashed around in the shower for a bit longer then headed back to the bedroom to get dressed.

I was nearly fully dressed when the door to my rooms swung open and Ms. Nora walked in. She looked furious but I couldn't understand why. I mean I hadn't even seen her when I went to find Ms. Janice. I stood up of course when she walked in but she gestured to Rose to stay relaxed and continue to get ready. She then spun round and faced me, "Tell me, missy, do you think it is clever or sensible to dress in such a way that a male servant is so turned on watching your your soft bouncy ass jogging by that I catch him playing with himself?" My blank look just made her even more furious. "Missy, don't give me that insolence. Do you think it is a good thing...."

Ms. Nora looked mad so I knew I had to answer, "Ms. Nora. I'm really sorry, I don't know what I've done." She snorted, "You stupid little bitch, what about your half-dressed jog down the hallway this morning?" I went white as I realised she meant my trip to find Ms. Janice. I began to stammer an apology but she simply held up her palm. "Enough princess. Shut up." With that she drew her evil thin whip from the hook on her belt. She waved it in front of me and grinnned, "Oh, no missy, I'm not going to use this toy on you." With a grin she carefully placed it back on her belt and dipped her hand into a black velvet bag hanging from her belt. I sobbed as I saw what she pulled out.

I watched the terrible device catch the light and Ms. Nora grinned at my sobs, "Yes missy. It's the Princess Correction Rod. I'm so glad you remember it. Now hold out your left palm like you've been shown. I'm going to teach you to think before acting. You've got to learn." I felt sick as she swung it through the air a few times and then closed the distance. Ms. Nora then spoke, "If you move, I'll thrash you with this." Her tone was icy but serious. Moments later the Rod smashed into my fingers and palm, over and over. I struggled to keep standing in place as Ms. Nora continued her work. My hand felt like it had been skinned and by the time she had finished I was in floods of tears and moaning in pain. When she finished, Ms. Nora spoke again, "Now next time maybe you'll think before flashing your nightwear and bare thighs to all and sundry." She nodded to Rose and after wishing us both a nice day, simply departed.

I collapsed on the bed as soon as she left, my hand in agony. Curling up on the bed I knew I'd have to wait for the pain to subside.