I kept an eye on the clock as I relaxed in the warm 'snack shack'. The chair was very soft and made me feel sleepy. I followed Rose's instructions to the letter and stayed where I was even as it got later and later. I began to feel very uneasy as more and more time passed and it got very late. The woman behind the counter seemed very friendly and I chatted with her until her shift finished and another woman appeared. She was nice too and I knew I had to stay to follow my instructions.

I heard the door swing open and I spun round quickly in my chair to see if it was Rose but it wasn't. Just two big, tall men in normal casual jeans and shirts. They were very loud and made me feel a little nervous when they sat near me with their food and drink. It was obvious they had been drinking heavily and one even went as far as to tap his zip when he saw me. He also gave me a wide grin and made some sort of comment about my mouth looking nice and right for being used as pussy. His friend also grinned at me. I tried to stay very calm but they made me very nervous as they got closer to me. Both of them kept making it clear that they thought I needed a good fucking and the alley next door would be ideal. One of them grabbed my wrist as I tried to move away from them and held it very tight. I looked around for the woman but the men had waited until she had gone into the back room before they grabbed me.

I tried to fight back but one of them slapped me which made me see stars and I felt very unsteady when they pulled me to my feet and dragged me out of the door. I was struggling really hard but they would not let go and pulled me even further down the alley towards a squat brick square building which had a roof at about waist height. I was slapped twice more and then hauled into place so I was bent right over with my legs spread.

No matter how much I struggled I couldn't get free and again I was slapped. I was sobbing hard when I heard one of the men ask "What the fuck do you want.....wait your turn." I couldn't see who it was he was talking to but there was a shrill scream and the snap of something breaking. The other man then said, "Fuck you, I'm gonna cut you up." Again there was another shrill scream and then a thud so that it went very quiet. I was terrified when a voice spoke up softly, "You may get up now Missy." I did so and found myself facing our usual driver. He looked vey pleased with himself and then I noticed the two men, out cold, both with arms that looked odd. I then realised that the driver had broken their arms with a minimum of fuss and with great skill. I looked at the knife in his hand and realised he had taken it from the men.

He looked at me and spoke softly again, "Missy, you are in no danger now. The Master will be pleased that you are safe. I have checked the ID's of these men. They will be dealt with." I shivered at the casual tone and statement. He looked at me again and smiled, "Missy, it is very late. Beyond your usual curfew. Let us get your things and then I will take you home." I tried to explain about Rose but he just grinned, "Your sister has effectively caused you to break the curfew rules. It is not your fault. You thought it was an instruction from the Mistresses. Now lets get your things and go. Your sister will be collected and she will also be punished for leaving you alone for so long and for the lateness of the hour. In case you are wondering the woman in the shop made the call to us about the men."

In a daze I collected my things and thanked the woman for helping me out. I then simply laid out in the back of the car as it headed for home. I was very upset for Rose as I knew she was in deep trouble. I couldn't help but cry a bit as I thought of that.