I sort of drifted awake after the fear and beatings of the previous night. I sat up suddenly as I realised sat in a chair watching me was Ms. Janice. She was dressed ever so formally and looked very tense. I could see her keep glancing at her watch and then back at me. I tried to get out of bed quickly but she told me to relax. She told me she wanted to talk to me and that she knew I'd be most relaxed here in my rooms. She then sat up and I heard the soft creak of her leather knee boots and saw the glint of a thin gold and silver bangle as she laid out her pen an a note pad in a leather case.

She spoke very quietly and clamly and I had to explain to her about all the details of my shopping trip with Rose the day before. Once I had finished she simply looked at me and said, "Right then sweetie.....is that the truth." I nodded silently and she then said, "Right....and you are positive you don't know who it was she spoke to?" I shook my head and spoke a soft "no". To be honest, Ms. Janice seemed pleased, almost like she knew I was telling the truth but I was happy anyway as I did not want to make her cross in any way.

Ms. Janice then told me to get dressed, to look nice but not overdone and to be very quiet when I was in the mansion. She even examined the ankle tag and my bracelet to make sure they were totally secured. She then explained she'd wait for me to get ready and that she expected me to hurry up. I didn't dare defy her so I rushed my shower but was careful to brush my teeth and make sure my hair was done in a nice pony tail and that I wore my plain silver hair grips to keep everything nice.

Under the careful watch of Ms. Janice, I dressed in nice powder blue coloured panties and a matching lacy bra. She then passed me a soft cotton jade coloured polo shirt and a short blue denim mini skirt to tuck it in to. I was instructed not to wear stockings but rather to wear powder blue ankle socks. I had to bend down to put my trainers on, the cleanest pink and yellow ones and then Ms. Janice made me stand up and spin round. Again, she told me to stand still as she picked out a pair of hooped silver earrings and a nice necklace. Once I had nearly finished dressing, she sprayed me with perfume and gave me some of her vitamins and pain killers. The pills made me feel quite light headed and I giggled as I struggled to put on my dark blue and green 'College Girl' hooded top.

She then looked at her watch and passed me a plain pink and grey coloured folder. I recognised it as my folder listing all my 'weaknesses' and 'bitch faults' as Ms. Nora called them. I grinned as I remembered Ms. Janice calling them 'my issues' and nearly dropped the folder. I thought Ms. Janice would be very cross but she just smiled and spoke, "Dido, sweetie, please be careful. Now when we leave your rooms we are going to go cross the big hallway and visit the Masters study." I know I went white with fear so Ms. Janice spoke again, "Sweetie, don't be frightened, just do as you are told while the Master and I talk."

I shook with more than a little fear as I walked behind Ms. Janice. She looked confident and powerful and clever in her business suit and heels. We paused at the door to the study and she spoke again to me, "Remember Dido...do as you are told, keep your head down and stay silent and I think you'll be fine." She then knocked once and I followed her in, past the big heavy desk where the Masters secretary would sit, to the inner door. She then knocked again and went first, then turning to me and pointing to a small platform in the corner. I barely noticed the big powefully built man behind the desk but once I had given a curtsey I rushed to the platform and knelt on it. Hands by mysides, fingers pointing down, nose pressed into the corner.

I heard Ms. Janice being invited to sit down and I heard her begin to speak. I guessed that she held the folder as she began to speak. The Master didn't say anything as Ms. Janice carefully told him, "Master, it is an honour to be of service. Please let me explain what Dido is....." I heard as the Master interrupted her with a curt grunt of authority then Ms. Janice began again, "Frankly Master, when Dido arrived she was already qutite weak and non-confrontational. The training she has received, in the shape of beatings, surgery, having to complete tasks and of course the system of drugs she has been made to take have made her even more weak and 'sissy princess' like." She paused and continued, "Dido has been abused by numerous guests and other members of your staff and as a consequence she really is effectively a 'girlie girl sissy'. I should point out that Dido now looks at Rob, now Rose, has her big sister. The two of them really are to all intents and purposes 'sissy sisters'." I heard Ms. Janice stop but then begin again, "Unlike Rose, I've been extremely careful not to punish her without due cause or a defined aim on my part. This means that unlike Rose, Dido is still very sensitive to pain. On more than a few occasions I have had to administer various pain and anti-psychotic medications to ensure she could still function. For this reason I regretfully have to advise she will never be in a fit enough state to be a trophy in your more extreme areas of the Mansion but her value lies in the fact that she will try and do anything to protect her 'big sister'. Incidentally, your local police officer thinks Dido has a criminal record that shows a history of drug taking, petty shop lifting and of course DUI's."

Ms. Janice continued, "Finally, Master may I point out that Dido is your property. You are the sissy's registered legal guardian and given your undoubted influence, there is no court in the land that would challenge that. Frankly you own her, mind, body and soul." With a hint of tension in her voice, Ms. Janice continued, "I must also point out as a professional that the sissy has been trained to be fragile but that the link with Rob, now Rose of course, gives you an unbreakable hold over her."

I stayed very still as I heard the creak of leather as I heard Ms. Janice sit down. I shivered a little but tried to keep still and silent as the Master pondered and considered.