Greetings my sub sisters and brothers.
My name is kitty. i have been married for 11 years and mostly we have had a vanilla marriage. About a year ago i discovered my sub tendencies. i began buying "toys" for my husband to use on me. Anyway to make a long story short, it was decided this past weekend that we would begin living a 24/7 Master/slave life. My Master has built a contract for me to sign.
Here come the questions.
Master has become very strict very fast. i am scared of failing him. Is it normal for the slave training to be so abrupt and fast? It's like 180 degree difference. I used to be able to sass and get away with it. Now i wouldn't dare sass.
Also if You are considering signing a contract,ake sure there is something in there about getting "free time" to discuss concerns with your Master without the fear of punishment. He wrote that into ours and today i got a huge load off my chest and he was very patient with me.
i also have an on line Dom. He and my Master work together in training me. It's nice but they also gang up on you when you're bad. Ha ha. Just kidding.
Anyway let me know your thoughts.