So, last night was a new experience for me. For anyone who doesn't know me, (which is, I fear, almost everyone) I'm relatively new to subbing--I've always known I was a switch, but only recently has my girl realized that she's a switch too--hence, I've had some amazing experiences recently while she tests her Domme wings.

Here's the trouble.

Last night, something new happened to me that's never happened before. Because of some real-life issues, it's been a couple of weeks since girl and I were able to have sex. (Sad panda). Finally, yesterday, we were able to, and she (wonderfully) spent nearly all day teasing me, ordering me about, and doing all sorts of yummy (and/or painful) things to me.

The problem was, by the time she was ready to allow me to please her, I couldn't fuck her for more than a few seconds before having to stop for fear of cumming without permission. I desperately wanted to please her but couldn't. I knew already (because of an earlier transgression) that I wasn't going to be allowed to cum anyway, but in the end, she had to go to sleep unfulfilled. I felt awful and I don't want this to happen again.

Other subs, how do you stop yourself cumming when your Mistress/Master orders you not to? I never have this problem. When I dom, I can hold off almost indefinitely until I feel like she's 'earned' the right to have me cum in or on her, but when I'm subbing, I feel like I have no control over it. Help!