Ive been having fun these days planning a game. I would like your input and ideas.

You are a Master/online Master. You are able to set 10 rules for your sub/slave describing how to act and behave when being online. The sub/slave has to follow these rules when he/she is online. If you catch the sub/slave in a mistake and breaking a rule, you have the right to punish him/her for every mistake you are able to prove.

Your able to active and deactive a commandment at any time. Some commandments could only be active for a shorter time-period (half a day or so).

Rules like "without panties" and "having to put clamps on nipples", they won't do. It's not related to being online and it very hard to prove a mistake. It has to be a rule that easily can be tracked and the sub/slave getting caught. You have to find evidence that he/she made a mistake and broke a rule.

Which 10 commandments will you choose? (If you don't have all 10, bring the ideas of a couple that you find usefull)

Ive thought about:

- Having the sub/slave always talk about him/herself in 3. person.

- Having to add a special line in every mail. One thing mentioned can not be used again. I thought of having the sub/slave mention/name a different Disneycharacters in each mail, but a Disneycharacter is too soft/vanilla.

- That I want the sub/slave to be pure and keep her (female) away from something connected to the male species. Sperm and semen starts with the letter "s" and ejaculation starts with "e". To help the sub/slave to remain pure and innocent, she is not allowed to use the letters "s" and "e" while communicating with her Master when being online (be active for a half day or so)

- Not being allowed to use the word "the" when communicating online with Master (be active for half a day)

OK... what comes to your mind, when reading about this game? How do you like my ideas? What commandments will you think of yourself? How would you design your own commandments?

Your welcome to bring input how to harrrash the online activities of your sub/slave and a way to check if any rule has been broken.

And if you come up with something really clever and cunning, I might throw in a little special prize for you Something nice and naughty (you have to be able to enjoy female "company")

Thank you for your time already

Now, tell me what is on your mind...