hello A/all,
thank you Stone for starting this thread. While i have enjoyed and am slightly frustrated by this thread.
I think the intention of this thread was to help point out possible safety concerns for submissives/Dom/mes.
i am slightly frustrated instead of taking the list at face value, i see peeps getting offended or saying well in certain circumstances its not a real safety concern.
I.E: the very idea that ooh hes only jealous on the 3rd tuesday of the month, so its okay. Or the rationale that a subbie should not have personal friends outside the realm of a dom's control. Or ask to speak with previous submissive since they should just take everything on blind faith because they are told to.
I try to look at the intent when i read anything. the intent i see is one of trying to point out a way to follow your desires, without experiencing unnecessary pain. And while i am glad we can all express ourselves here. I think that rationalizing abusive behavoir instead of trying to protect the new person from predators is not the best use of our knowledge as a community.