Hello,

I find myself in a rather strange (for me) situation and I would very much like to hear about what you, experienced submissives and mistresses, you think about that.

I have always thought of myself as a strong-willed, free-minded, independent person. The kind who like to say that she will never submit to anyone. However, quite recently I have been challenged into trying to submit to a Master. I was reluctant at first but I decided to give it a try, just so that nobody could call me a coward. Now, after a couple of weeks, I find my certitudes melting away. Increasingly I find that just being on-line chatting with my Master is enough to give me a powerful feeling, a strong sexual neediness.

Not that I am new to such feelings out of pure words (because I have often reached such a state just by reading arousing words) but because in this case they results from apparently non-sexual situations. I may feel aroused just by feeling the power of my Master, or my own helplessness, by being denied access to this or play with that, having to ask for permission. When I am in such a state, I feel like surfing and it seems I might go directly down to the deepest pit of Hell if I were just following my boiling instincts.

Is that normal? Do you feel that too? Or do you have seen your sub feel such things? What kind of situations brings most sensations? What kind of "non-sexual" make you wet? And is there anything I should beware of?