My name is petlauren. I'm a submissive girl with Arthrogryposis. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthrogryposis) I have the amyoplasia form. Basically it means that my joints and ligaments are all very tight. I am NOT very flexible. My jaw, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles are all affected. My hips are dislocated and my feet are fused meaning there is VERY little movement below the ankle. I get pain when I become stiff and my muscles are very weak. I can walk but not very far. I am however not delicate – not brittle. While it may seem like my body is breakable, it is no more breakable than yours. I live with my Fiance, Ianthe, and a menagerie of animals. I'm here at BDSM Library to learn about submission and find a Domme of my own someday, though I am currently under the protection of Miss Runninggrass and Ianthe. Any inquiries about me need to go through Miss RG, please. Thank you!

Things I'm looking for in a Domme:
- Fully Dominant Female - Not a Switch
- Strict
- Online Only
- 24/7 as much as Online allows for.

I'm looking for someone with a kind heart and a strong hand, someone who will care about me and help better my life through my submission to Her. Some of the things I'd like to engage in are Orgasm Control/ Denial/ Forced and Multiple Orgasms, Strict control over my daily vanilla life and non-strict bondage. I'd like to learn about many more things, but those are some of my favorites.

My Hard Limits include: Scat/Pee, Blood Play (including Menstrual), Beastiality, Branding, Fireplay, Feet, Injections/ Needleplay, Vore, and Edgeplay.