"i wore a butt plug 24/7 for years and they all are about the same but you want to stay away from the plugs that have raised or recessed lettering on the base of it the part that keeps it from falling into you completely hope this helps "

This is something I'm interested in for use with my harem slaves. I've had several questions about it that i would like to ask if you and your Master do not mind my inquiry.

1. What problems have you had with it? If any.

2. What have you learned from these problems and what suggestions do you have to ensure the health and safety of the slave

3. Did you enema? how often?

4. Did you ever use it in conjunction with a Chastity belt? Do you consider this safer or riskier?

5. Other than to relieve your bowels, do you suggest any other times it should be removed?

6. Sizewise what do you suggest? Ideally I want her to wear it 24/7 and it should be noticable for her, an extension of my ownership of her, but obviously this could be potentially damaging to her physiology.

7. I read on wiki about plugs that penetrate deep into the colon, do you suggest this? Do you think it's safe for 24/7 use? have you tried this?

Anyways thanks! I appreciate the time to answer them.