Quote Originally Posted by 13'sbadkitty View Post
what is it that you enjoy about causing pain? do you like it when we tolerate it? cry? beg? beg for more? is there a type of pain you enjoy causing more than others and why? do you like it when we are overwhelmed by it? do you like when or if we get nervous, jumpy or maybe outright scared of a session or do you prefer someone to anticipate eagerly the experience?
D) All the above.

I enjoy the mind fuck, and emotional response of a mind fuck that expresses the fear and excitement within the same emotion when contemplating what it is I mention. I enjoy it when my submissive cries, when she suffers for my enjoyment, when she begs for more while suffering. I enjoy causing all different kinds of pain, cervical, vaginal, anal, foot, butt, breast, nipple pain. I enjoy it when I see my sub go from being in pain to being in subspace because she was able to focus on the activity, and find peace and safety within the suffering of what I do.

I also enjoy watching a submissive after all that. The reaction to the endorphins, the reaction once the endorphins are gone, and eagerness to get back to that place through the pain.