I still couldnt believe it ,sitting here with the woman who was to be my Mistress,along with her husband who would be my Master.
It had started 2 weeks before ,me fresh out of work, had picked up an underground paper and my eye had caught the add .Wanted maid ,submissive female ,must be willing to obey every command from strict couple ,be willing to submit to corperal punishment .live in ,good pay and benifits .An email address closed out the add.I had always had a fantasy about exactly what the add said, and thought this was my chance .I sent a reply that same afternoon,to my surprise it was answerd almost at once .The intructions where clear ,send in a full lengh recent photo ,it didnt have to be revealing ,more intructions would follow .I had picture and sent it to the address. Once again the answer was forth coming ,I was to meet the party at a certain bistro at a set time and was given intructions on what to wear.A knee lengh skirt,a blouse that buttoned down the front and a vest .I could hardly contain my excitment for the two weeks ,I didnt look for any work ,I probably wouldnt ahve made much of an immpression on a future employer anyway I was in such a state.
I had been told who to look for when I went into the restaurant . An attractive woman in her 40s and a man where seated at the table at the rear that had been in the instructions .I walked to them ,relieved that they were friendly and bade me to sit next to the woman .
The next half hour where devoted to the woman telling me about what were to be my dutys if I went into their employ .She didnt mince words .I was to be treated as a slave ,doing their every bidding and I was required to obey their every order no matter how discusting I found them .She went on to say if I accepted the position ,I wouldnt be allowed to leave their house for one year and to make arrangments with my family and friends .My family was no problem as I didnt ahve any and the few friends a had where not really friends ,just people I had worked with .she seemed pleased that I had no family.
It was test time ,her hand dropped to my thigh ,stroking it ,pushing my skirt up .Undo your blouse she ordered ,my jaw must have dropped and as I hesitated her mouth became firm .Well are you going to obey or ahall we forget about it ,her hand was now on the table .I gulped hard and followed her order ,undoing my shirt almost to my waist when I was told to open it and push my bra up over my breasts .I felt like a complete fool ,as they both smiled at my discomfort.Test number one and I had passed ,she then told me to remove my panties ,once off and laying on the table I was told to stand and lift my skirt .this was almost a deal breaker but through more humiliation then I could ever ahve imagined I did as instructed,lifting my skirt to my waist ,thank goodness there where no other people close to our table and I pulled it off without others seeing .
The interview was over I was informed and we would leave immediatly for their house ,my effects would be collected for me from the room I rented and any outstanding rent would be payed .we stepped out ,there was a limo wating at the curb .We got under way ,I had found it strange that the man hadnt said a word from the beginning but was about to find out why .
Miss Irene ,as I was to call her explained that her husband ,who I was to adress as Master Clark was also her slave ,and submmited to her in all things,but he was to be my master nonthless and I was to obey him in all things ,the Master smiled as she explained it all to me .
We drove for only a short time ,when i was ordered to remove my blouse and bra,the driver was taking it all in and when i mentioned it, I was told it was none of my concern and i would be punished for not minding my own business the next order should have beeb enough to make me change my mind about the whole affair ,but I was entranced by the whole experience.You will stand a best you can and move in front of your Master ,get on your knees and ask him politley if you may service Him orally .
I had never done this before and told her that ,and also that I had never had sex .More punishment was her reply ,I expect you to obey ,not argue witrh every thing I tell you .I did as she ordered ,trying to stand ,the driver watching my every move in the mirror I was burning with shame but excited at the same time
I dropped to my knees ,I had seen enough books and over heard enough people talk about oral to know what was expected .Please may give you oral I asked the master .ASk properly I heard her say ,I looked at her ,use gutter launguge she barked ,your a dirty whore about to give a man a blow job so let him know what you want .I was mortified ,but squeked out may i suck your cock .He motioned to his pants ,I undid them taking out his penis ,he roughly grabbed my hair pulling me to him ,pushing his now engorged penis to my lips . suck it bitch she snarled ,and then to the driver ,pay attention to you driving your turn will come soon enough