I have only ever had one master and it was a very long term relationship. He was everything i didn't know i needed in a master. Since this ended with him I have been looking for a new master of the same variety.. He was "dominance" hot and cold, hard and soft, yes and no, night and day. He was much older than i am, experienced in many offline s/d scenes. Very respectful of my limits and my feelings while also keeping me where i needed to be, by his side. I know I sound as if i'm still swooning but that is not the case, I'm just trying to convey the respect i have for him. In my search i've come across so many "doms" that are nothing but vulgar and rude and although i feel i have little experience in this.. they don't seem to know the real meaning of their roles. In my day to day life I am the powerhouse. I manage work, I manage home, i have many people under me constantly looking to me for guidance and directions. I have to be tough with everyone at every turn and all the decisions are mine. I looks for my time with my dom to relieve me of this not someone elses time to be obnoxious, it's very hard for me to keep my role when i can't respect someones attitude. I worry i'm asking to much of people, i fear i wont find the master that i need.