I don't really know what I like, or what my limits are. I have no actual experience, but this lifestyle has always excited me, and I know that what I'm doing now just isn't cutting it.

I've only ever been with men, so I'm mostly just looking for a master, but the idea of being with a female has always kind of excited me a little bit. So I'm not ruling out the idea of a mistress either.

I'm a little feisty. As much as I love to be dominated and taken control of, I do enjoy to put up the occasional fight. Therefor I am not interested in a master who is just looking for a mindless slave with no backbone what so ever. Where's the fun in it if there is no challenge what so ever? That being said, I know this is something I want more then anything. I know I can serve, and that I can serve well.

It would be really nice to find someone close to where I live. I am by no means ready to just go meet someone in person right away, but who knows. If this becomes a long term thing, I would like to have the option even if its something that we never act on. So, lets just say mostly USA only? Possibly somewhere in the south? But this is not a requirement, just a very large preference.

I need a master that I can feel comfortable with. I'm very shy and insecure, and I usually have a problem with opening up to most people, unless we just click. I'm also a little scared about this considering I've never talked to anyone about this kind of stuff before. I feel weird and uncomfortable and confused. But I'm sure about this, and I know that it turns me on more then anything else ever has.

I'm sorry if this is a little long, reply if you're interested, or if you'd just like to talk. I'd love to hear about you and tell you more about myself.