Quote Originally Posted by Ozme52 View Post
Of course not. Tell... reveal... divulge... blurt!
We met for a few drinks and were getting along well, and decided to go to another "cosier" bar after a few hours and got a little cosier with each other too :-) I ended up back at his and we explored a lot of the fetishes that we had already discovered we had in common, and finally fell asleep about 5.30am! I had to leave 2 hours later so left him a little message as he slept, and he text me when he woke up saying he'd had a great time and we should definitely repeat it (hurrah!). I was out of town for a few days but got back Sunday night with an invitation to join him at his for the night. I accepted, and we went on indulging in our fetishes and trying new ones together that we hadn't had time for previously! The next morning he impressed me with his guitar skills, playing for me and singing along. And we haven't had time to see each other again yet so he's set me some homework to keep me busy, hehe.

As for the fetishes themselves... if I told you, well, let's just say I'd have to find a way to silence you ;-)