Hello,

I am new to this whole thing, so you have to bear with me. This is going to sound strange and total out there, but public displays of sexuality really turn me on. So I have decided, after reading a ton of fake stories, to try and recreate some crazy things in real life. There is a women at my work who is approximatively 50ish, but has a smoking body. And I know what your thinking 50, really, but I'll tell you what Terry has the body of a 30 year old. Anyway she is divorced and has a few kids who are grown. She was recently talking about dating, but hadn't really found anyone she likes. I can tell she is really sexually/emotionally repressed. This is were it is going to get out there. I have decided that I am to embarrassed to ask her out, plus she would probably say no because of our age differences 25+ years. This is my plan to start, I am going to buy a Victoria Secret push up bra for a C cup, something classy, and send it to her in the mail with a letter stating for her to wear it to work on the next Friday. I will also place a note in the box stating that I want her to go into the bathroom and take a picture of herself in the bra with a shirt on and then without her shirt and email it to a specified email address on the letter. I know I'm crazy and probably will go no where, but I was just wondering if anyone else has fantasized about one of their coworkers and then went for it?

Thanks,